The Livoltek All-In-One set combines a 1-phase hybrid inverter (5 kW) and solar battery (10 kWh). You can use this complete set directly for energy storage at home as a home battery, battery for the solar panels or solar panels battery.
With the capacity of 10 kWh, an average household can store enough energy to be independent of the grid connection for 3 to 4 days. This in combination with, for example, solar panels ensures a huge reduction in your electricity bill.
The power of 10 kWh allows the solar battery to fully charge or discharge itself in 2 hours. This allows the battery to be used optimally to provide the house with sufficient power.
In addition to storing solar energy, the battery can also be used to respond to the changing electricity prices. This can be done by scheduling storage sessions via the accompanying 'My Livoltek' app. This way you are able to store energy at 'cheap moments' and use it again at later times.
Due to the compact design of this set, you save space and the modern design ensures that it fits well with the aesthetics of your home.
In addition, the Plug & Play connection system and free online monitoring (via the Livoltek APP) ensure faster installations, faster mapping of the location on the monitoring platform and easier maintenance.
To maximize the lifetime of your Livoltek solar battery, it is crucial to install it in the right location. Be sure to place the solar battery in a cool, dry room with plenty of available space. Ideal locations are e.g. the basement or garage. For smaller solar batteries, it may be possible to mount them on the wall, provided that the weight of the battery is within the specifications.
We advise not to place this solar battery outside, unless the outdoor installation meets a number of important conditions: The battery must be well protected from direct sunlight, rain and freezing cold. It is essential that the battery remains dry at all times and is not placed directly on the ground.
Scope of delivery
- Livoltek All-In-One set includes: hybrid inverter, battery, wall mount + screws, 2x power cable, communication cable, resistor and documentation.
Want to know more about this Livoltek All-In-One set?
- Datasheet Livoltek All-In-One set
- Datasheet Livoltek Lithium solar battery
- Quick start guide Livoltek Lithium solar battery
- User guide Livoltek Lithium solar battery
- Quick start guide Livoltek hybrid inverter
- Livoltek hybrid inverter user guide
- Quick start guide Livoltek APP
- User guide Livoltek APP
- Brand: Livoltek
- Article number: Livoltek-All-In-One-Set-10kwh
- Typ der Batterie: LFP ( Lithium)
- Number of Phases: 1 Phase
- Nominal Voltage: 51.2V
- Nominal Capacity: 100 Ah
- Nominal Energy: 10 kWh
- Depth of Discharge: 90%
- Usable Energy: 4.6 kWh
- Unit dimension: 68,5 x 41,5 x 17,8 cm (h x w x d)
- Weight: 110 KG
- Max. Charge/Discharge Current: 50A/100A
- Operating Temperature: -10°C~55°C
- Operating Humidity: 5 - 95%
- Operating Attitude: <4000m
- Communication Protocol: RS485/CAN
- Scalability: Up to 5 modules/25kWh
- Cooling Type: Natural
- Protection degree: IP21/IP65
- Cycle Life: ≥6000 cycles
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Authentication Level: IEC62619/CE/UN38.3
- Language manual: English