It has taken a little longer than expected, but myenergi has finally announced the latest Zappi V2.1 model. What has changed, improved and what will it cost? We would like to explain that to you in this blog.
Features myenergi Zappi V2.1 wallbox
- Built-in Hub; this keeps the Zappi software constantly up-to-date and you can read and operate the Zappi remotely via the free myenergi App on your mobile phone. You can find the App here:
- Ethernet & WiFi connection.
- Suitable for both 1 and 3 phase connections.
- Power between 3.7 and 22 kW depending on how the wallbox is connected.
- Socket or 6,5M fixed cabling model
- Possibility to expand with 3 wireless CT terminals, which enables active load balancing through the Harvi (available as an accessory). The Harvi also registers the generating capacity of your solar panels and the electricity consumption at your home.
- Built-in RCD's; for alternating current up to 30mA and direct current up to 6mA = Type B.
- Only charge your self-generated solar power using ECO and ECO+ modes.
- Consists of Dynamic Load Balancing so that the wallbox automatically only uses the available power and you don't have to take your other electrical devices into account.
Technische improvements Zappi V2.1
No need for a Hub anymore - Ethernet or WiFi
One of the biggest changes of the Zappi V2.1 is that you no longer need a Hub (accessory from myenergi) to connect your Zappi wallbox to the myenergi app on your mobile phone. The Zappi V2.1 now has a built-in Hub. This means that the wallbox is now equipped with a network connection. When connecting the new Zappi, a network cable can therefore be laid to connect the wallbox wired to the LAN network.
If it is not possible to lay a network cable, no problem! The Zappi V2.1 also has a built-in WiFi access point, with which you can connect your charging station wirelessly.
Other technical improvements
In addition to the built-in Hub, myenergi has also made a number of other technical improvements in the Zappi V2.1 over the previous model. These improvements should increase the convenience for the installer, but also to prevent possible defects and malfunctions. We have briefly summarized these changes for you:
- Power supply connection with simple plug-in system, making screw connection a thing of the past.
- CT (Clamp Terminal) connections with plug-in connectors.
- Band-cable between the power supply and the CPU (Central Processing Unit) with click system.
- RCD board better attached with a mini-PCI-e slot.
- CPU circuit board with two mini-PCI-e slots.
- HMI PCB can now be replaced separately.
Models & Prices Zappi V2.1
The Zappi V2.1 wallbox is available in two different charging capacities, 7.4 kW (phase 1 - 32A) or 22 kW (phase 3 - 32A). You can then choose from a black or white variant and with fixed 6.5M cabling or in a socket version. Below you will find the different models incl. prices:
Zappi V2.1 - 7.4 kW (phase 1 - 32A)
|ZAPPI-2H07UB (Black socket)||€ 949,-|
|ZAPPI-2H07UW (White socket)||€ 949,-|
|ZAPPI-2H07TB (Black with 6.5M cabling)||€ 999,-|
|ZAPPI-2H07TW (White with 6.5M cabling)||€ 999,-|
Zappi V2.1 - 22 kW (phase 3 - 32A)
|ZAPPI-2H22UB (Black socket)||€ 1099,-|
|ZAPPI-2H22UW (White socket)||€ 1099,-|
|ZAPPI-2H22TB (Black with 6.5M cabling)||€ 1149,-|
|ZAPPI-2H22TW (White with 6.5M cabling)||€ 1149,-|
The Zappi V2.1 wallbox will soon be available to order from us. Do you have any questions about this wallbox or would you like to reserve one or more? Please feel free to contact us!